2 Ingredient Tonic for Hair - Keeping Your Hair Healthy

"Self care is How you take your Power Back"
~ Lalah Delia

 Self care and self love have become the need of the hour.

With this thought, Hi! I am Nanchi and I would like to introduce you to my blog. Here I will share my personal experiences of self care, which have benefitted me and helped me take care of myself. Hoping that they help you too. 

Welcome to my Blog! Yeahhh!😍

Often times we tend to overlook the benefits of natural ingredients which we find around us and rush to buy packaged products which in the long run have a potential of not being too great for our skin or our hair. Hence, we should try and opt to adopt as much as natural & hand made products whilst taking care of ourselves.

So, today, I would like to share with you a really short and simple recipe for our hair.
It does wonders for the scalp, aids in hair growth, and brings a superb shine to our hair.

Let's Start

Ingredients you will need

  • Curry Leaves aka Meetha Neem Patta in Hindi


  • Virgin Coconut Oil (you may use freshly extracted or any name brand)










The Process

  1. Add curry leaves to the oil and heat it for 10 mins (or bring to a boil) until it is brown.
  2. Let it cool and then strain it.
  3. Apply and massage oil gently, all over your scalp and hair length
  4. Leave it overnight
  5. Wash it off with a gentle shampoo
  6. Apply it on Alternate Days, for 15 Days for best results.
Congratulations for taking care of your hair! You Beautiful Soul!😘
👏👏👏

This really simple recipe has been really really effective for me and I've experienced quite a visible hair growth.
Not just that, but also the shine in my hair has been amazing even since I've started applying this.

It is also true, that I have also diligently followed other recipes for skin care and hair care, which together have yielded me best results.

If you would like me to share more such recipes for hair care, skin care, etc. do let me know in the comments below. And also, please leave a feedback of how this 2 ingredient simple recipe worked out for you!

Cheers! Lots of Love!
Stay Happy, Stay Healthy
Remember to take care of yourself.
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Morning Symphony: Tuning into Gratitude, Grace, and Guidance

Beyond Money and Hustle: Crafting a Business that Fulfills and Thrives

Stress: Friend or Foe? The Mind-Body Connection You Didn't Know About